Master of Speed AORUS Gen5 10000 SSD
Power by the PCIe Gen5.0 x4 controller Phison E26 and brand-new 232-layer 3D TLC NAND Flash, AORUS Gen5 10000 SSD delivers top-tier performance: sequential read/write speeds up to 9,500/8,500 MB/s. Aim at PC enthusiasts, gamers, and rendering professionals, AORUS Gen5 10000 gives users faster data transferring and a lower-latency gaming experience.
Form Factor: M.2 2280
Interface: PCI-Express 5.0 x4, NVMe 2.0
Total Capacity: 1000GB*
Sequential Read Speed : up to 9,500 MB/s**
Sequential Write speed : up to 8,500 MB/s**
M.2 Thermal Guard XTREME with Nanocarbon coating
Warranty: Limited 5-years
Interface PCI-Express 5.0 x4, NVMe 2.0
Form Factor M.2 2280
Total Capacity 1000GB
NAND 3D TLC NAND Flash
External DDR Cache LPDDR4 2GB
Sequential Read speed Up to 9,500 MB/s
Sequential Write speed UP to 8,500 MB/s
SSD without Heatsink: 80 x 22 x 2.3 mm
SSD with Heatsink: 92 x 23.5 x 44.7 mm
Please refer to the file to check the heatsink incompatible list
Mean time between failure (MTBF) 1.6 million hours
Power Consumption (Active) Read: <10W ; Write: <10W
Power Consumption (Idle) <85mW
Temperature (Operating) 0°C to 70°C
Temperature (Storage) -40°C to 85°C
1. Limited 5-years or 700TBW.
2. Limited warranty based on 5 years or 700TBW, whichever comes first. (*TBW is evaluated by JEDEC workload standard. )
*TBW (Terabyte Written): Terabytes Written is the total amount of data that can be written into a SSD before it is likely to fail.
3. When the usage of an NVME SSD as indicated by the “Percentage Used” (SMART ID: 05) in SMART page of “GIGABYTE SSD toolbox” reaches 100 means out of warranty. (A new unused product will show the number of 0)
• Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
• Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark and IOmeter 1.1.0.
• Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
• 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* To keep AORUS Gen5 10000 SSD from overheating, please adopt the motherboard build-in heatsink or Thermal Guard Xtreme heatsink to prevent throttling.